if i could use one word to describe my life
SERENDIPITY seems to fit the space...
i stumbled upon my husband during a time i shouldn't have
and my story goes on from there...
constantly falling or stumbling upon remarkable gifts
and people who bring fortune to our lives...
when we fall
we learn
and strive toward the next step.
I am clamoring around trying to be permanent, persistent and persevere, wanting to land on my feet and be a strong soul. Some days it is a real struggle....other days, not so much!
What a wonderful illustration, it is really pretty.:) The words are very wise and true. Persistence and perseverance seems to be part of every day life for most people. I know it is for me! I hope you are well. Bright blessings to you Faerwillow. Sorry for the delays in replying. It takes me a while to do my blog rounds with a slow internet connection! Jo, xx:)
my beliefs include many, constantly seeking knowledge, not needing one particular label that defines me nor trying to justify my thoughts to anyone else but me...this is my life and i am living it my way...bringing happiness to my inner soul.
the photos & content posted here are mine unless otherwise stated...please do not borrow without asking tofallorstumbleupon at live dot com
10 comments:
this art is so wonderful with your words and so encouraging!
So very beautiful, thank you very much !!
I am clamoring around trying to be permanent, persistent and persevere, wanting to land on my feet and be a strong soul. Some days it is a real struggle....other days, not so much!
Thanks for sharing!
As usual...beautiful and thought-provoking.
Mary
Wise words and a lovely image!
thank you for sharing those beautiful words...
Indeed I share that sentiment!!!
loved the pic and words you shared have a good day. rose
What a wonderful illustration, it is really pretty.:)
The words are very wise and true. Persistence and perseverance seems to be part of every day life for most people. I know it is for me!
I hope you are well. Bright blessings to you Faerwillow.
Sorry for the delays in replying. It takes me a while to do my blog rounds with a slow internet connection!
Jo, xx:)
Such inspiration over here today...so glad I stopped by.
Thanks so much too, for your steady encouragement while I'm following my path.
xo
Exactly what I needed to hear today - thank you (great image too!). xoxo
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~