our neighbors have a maple tree that sits along side our fence
i l♥ve watching its cycles
through each season
funny though
never had i paid much attention
to the color of its blooms
until now
Maple trees
meanings includes
balance, promise and practicality
What Tree Did You Fall From?
Find your birthday and its corresponding tree.
~Do you recognize yourself~
i'm a pine tree
i'm a pine tree


7 comments:
I fell out of a Rowan tree as did my Sweet Man. This is a great post thanks....I too love the Maple trees but had never noticed the blossoms. It's all about the saying, stop and smell the roses....or look at the maple trees. Happiest weekend wishes, ((((hugs)))) until next time
I am the hazelnut. No wonder I love that coffee. LOL!!!
Mary
WALNUT TREE for me :)
Some highlights:
* strange and full of contrasts
* unexpected reactions --- whatcha think of that one :P
and lots of others that have me feeling uncompromising and cranky :)
I'm listed as a Rowan tree. It bears red berries, which is odd as I expected to fallen from a tree bearing, what else? Nuts. LOL! (What a fun SIX WORDS this has been!)
I'm a Rowan tree. The wife fall about laughing so that's her out of the will.
I fell from a Willow Tree. This was interesting to discover. I've always love willow trees.
Beautiful yellow green maple leaves.
i think i fell from the wrong tree... oh well that's how it goes! the fir tree... "mysterious"...! i could relate to... loves anything beautiful & reliable but other than that i think they were talking about my husband! ha! have a great sunday!
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~