josiphene wall
“Limitations live only in our minds.
But if we use our imaginations,
our possibilities become limitless.”
Jamie Paolinetti
all it took was some
shimmery metalics
and
sparkly glittery colored paints
and
one wee little one
can not get enough of painting their days away
this below is one wee little ones castle...IMAGINE
i had to play a bit too
do you allow your imagination to run free?


17 comments:
Do I allow my imagination to run free? Not often enough!
How much fun! I unfortunately do not let my imagination run free enough. I'm a very earthy girl....
My imagination runs on full bore most of the time....it's getting the ideas out and workable that is my dilemna. The colors and shine make me very happy...ya done good.
Hello Faerwillow,
So sorry for the delay in getting back to you and thank you for your lovely kind messages... I am only just catching up with everyone on blogger, now my cold has gone...
I feel like time has run away with me lately with my work and I have been really away with the fairies!;)
It is very sweet and gracious of you, to give me a blog award but my blog is a tag and award free site. Many thanks though, for thinking of me, dear friend.:)
The woodland fairy illustration is beautiful and the three paintings are very lovely, I really like how they shine and glow with the soft colours. There is nothing like letting your creative imagination run free!:)
Have wonderful creative week.
Best wishes.
Jo.xx
My imagination runs WILD, unfettered and feral, often getting me into trouble. I have a very active and vivid imagination, and it doesn't always decide to play in the lands of puppies and rainbows, instead wandering alone into darkened alleys and moors, pursued by danger and peril. So while I allow my imagination to often run free, sometimes I have to remember to call it back, lest I lose sight of reality as well.
I love all these pictures, they were gorgeous, and I really liked the picture at the top of your post as well, it's stunning.
Do I allow my imagination to run free? You bet I do. I can spend hours in daydreams...not about what might have been, but what might be...what might I still be wanting to do in my life.
Mary
Love this! I can't get enough of abstract art - expecially by little ones. They see so much more in everything than we do.
What a beautiful blog you have! My imagination is soaring after checking out your corner of cyberspace!
Oh yes, we must set it free to explore and wonder! We can learn a lot from watching children and their approach to imagination.
Beautiful work! =) What awesome quality time for the two of you, with something concrete left over to remember it by too. Who could ask for more? =)
Hey there, these are lovely - so many little ones having so much fun with shimmering paint - so beautiful to imagine! Yes, I let my imagination run free almost everyday - thats what keeps me ticking :D - thank you for your order - it is all packaged up and ready to go this afternoon - I have also enclosed a few pressies for you (my Birthday gift to you) - hugz Val xo
Very cool. And yeah, my mind runs free ... when it's not wandering, that is.
Hi I'm Jes,
I love, just love your blog, and yes I do let my mind run. I build fairy castles and I have the time of my life doing it. It gets me away from the negatives of reality, allowing me time to dream freely of what life could have been. Some people say that life is a dream and our dreams are our reality...What do you think?
Sincerely
Jes
My imagination is always running free! Lovely backgrounds you've created! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment about the spoon pendant.
Smiles-
Melissa
Your young ones have a beautiful touch for painting...
Cool imagery. I will have to come back here for more inspiration when time permits.
loving the shimmer!! I can't WAIT until I move & can get my craft room unpacked & set up again, i'm dyin' here, in a positively un-glittery winter world!!!
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~