The object of reflection
is invariably the discovery
of something satisfying to the mind
which was not there
at the beginning of the search
by Ernest Dimnet
somewhere out there
in the great big sky
someone is saying
there is
HOPE
Something, such as light, radiant heat, sound, or an image,
that is reflected
i was entranced by the beauty that had unfolded
A manifestation or result
Mental concentration; careful consideration
A thought or an opinion resulting from such consideration.
such wonder and mystery
The act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.

6 comments:
I love your posts each morning... beautiful pictures...
In our own ways, we are all little puddles but we can reflect the glory of the trees and sky too. I hope you're feeling much better after being ill.
I adore your photos this morning. Act of reflecting.....now that is something of wonder to ponder today. Joyous weekend.
This was wonderful. You are so creative. Hope you are feeling better and keeping warm.
Mary
I love the photos and the words. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Have I told you lately that you are freaking beautiful? Because you are. ;-)
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~