her light
calling out for thee
i know you see me
how could you not
please come and sit with me
during these nights as i continue to grow
feel my powers shining down on you
embrace the knowledge i seep unto you
understand the words that i wish to share
i am full circle
complete and round
full of energy
power and light
imagine nature
the flowers and trees
their roots sinking down deep into the earth
standing strong
holding their place
now
imagine yourself
a flower or tree
feel your placement
grounded and strong
balanced
you are cleansed
refreshed and revitalized
you are healed
you are anew
brightest of bright storm moon blessings








15 comments:
I love a big, bright full moon...your pictures and words are lovely as always!
Happy Thursday~
xoxo
Jane
Was out with the moon last night...wondering what to say...this is wonderfully nice...thank you...
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...
yes...standing in Her light last evening was a tonic to my soul...now i need to just sit and listen.
thank you...always.
xoxo
I loved that, Brandi! Many moon blessings back to you :)
Beautiful woman, thank you for your moon blessings.....the same to your sweet soul. Oma Linda
The moon was gorgeous last night. Can't wait to see it tonight.
Mary
That was so beautiful, Brandi! I could definitely envision me as a flower - and it made me warm and brought a smile to my face. Thank you!!! :) xoxo
That beautiful moon stopped me in my tracks last night....her gaze pure light upon me :)
lovely lovely, song to mother moon.
You are a true Daughter of the Moon.
wonderful post. The moon is amazing I spent ages looking at her lastnight. Hugs Sara
beautiful, gorgeous and powerful, I spend as much time as I can with lovely Mother Moon. Moon blessings to you too. xo
wonderful... thankyou :-)
The moon seemed HUGE this month. We were driving as it rose and I could barely keep my eyes on the road it was so mesmerizing.
Beautiful photos!!
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~