"Your problem is to
BRIDGE
the gap which exists
in between where you are now
and the goal you intend to reach"
earl nightingale
i have been
waiting
and
waiting
and
waiting
for this day to come forth
you see...i want to sell my photography
no...no...no...
let me try again
I AM GOING TO SELL
MY PHOTOGRAPHY
there
much better
don't you think!?!
but the paper i prefer
to have the printer use
has been out of stock
for oh so many months
YES
i could have gone else where
but alas
i am faithful and hold true
i like their work
so its where i have stayed
paper has come in
some prints have arrived at my doorstep
oh so
VERY
excited this day
and now much work to be had
uploading to my etsy store
be patient though
i work kind of slow


8 comments:
Congratulations! You must be so excited!
Always hold out for the good stuff!
yahooooooo!!
oh. i am beyond thrilled for you!! congratulations and YES...always hold out for what you want!!
xoxoxo
slow and steady is best :) i shall be patient and for a peek. good luck you'll be fine x x x
Ooooh there is nothing wrong with achieving perfection. If it means waiting for the right paper, then so be it! Congratulations and Best of Luck. I want you to be successful and happy!!!
Brandi, thank you for your thoughtful and kind words. I apologize if I don't respond right away.
Have a beautiful weekend. I am doing laundry today.
That is just WONDERFUL news!!!! :) I am very excited for you!!! Can't wait to see what you put in your shop!!!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
You have a wonderful photographic eye. This will be amazing!
Fantastic!! Your photos are so beautiful!! I'm so excited for you....and this new direction ;D
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~