“The manner of giving
is worth more than the gift.”
Pierre Corneille
ah
as one challenge has come to an end
well one in another sense
has come to be
jan 25
while stumbling around yesterday
i ventured over to
and found this little adventure
~Simple Rules~
I will
create something handmade
to the 1st five people
who leave a comment on this post
saying they would like to participate
ME: i promise to create
some kind of wonderful treat
for the first five
that chose to comment here
and are up for doing the same
To be playing along
you must be willing to repost this and do the same
offering something handmade to five other people
ME: as i commenting yesterday over at
i am upholding the promise
of passing this along
All handmade "gifts"
will be sent sometime in 2011
gives you alot of time!!!
ME: i will not promise but will strive to complete
your little treat and have them sent out
by the beginning of march
oh so excited as i already have an idea at hand
so what about you
would you like to spread your creativity
and share it with a few others


6 comments:
hello faerlovely
this sounds like a wonderful idea.
i am just wondering if i have the a) the time (i alrready have a few commitments) and b) the skill to paticipate. but i will have think about it.
i am sure you will find 5 lovely willing others.
maybe you could have me as a reserve or an extra or something.
i like the idea of gifting and spreadin love aroung blogland :o)
much love and hugs flying on rainbow wings to you my sweet xxx
millie
o deary me sorry about all the typos, don't know what's wrong with my eye-sight today.
A lovely idea!! Count me in, but you must make sure you comment quickly on my post because I want to make you something!!
of course you know that I am in for any advenure such as this,,,, it sounds wonderful... I can not wait to begin
What a lovely idea this is! I would love to take you up on your invitation to play and pay it forward. I only hope no one is disappointed with what I send . . . all my best to you. (I found you from Lisa Wright's posting of this blog entry, so thank you to Lisa too!)
If you do not already have 5 participants, I would love to take part in this and in turn create something for 5 people. :)
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~