“The imagination imitates.
It is the critical spirit that creates.”
Oscar Wilde
jan 24
as you can see
my photo storage problem is finally resolved
i pondered and played
and finally gave in
not having in it in me to try a figure out a better way
i paid google for more storage
sometimes you just do what you gotta do
and for me
it seemed quite a reasonable price
in order to share my pictures with you
quite awhile back
i had the most wonderful pleasure
of meeting and exchanging papers
with
upon openening her package
i was taken
by the uniqueness of this here little lady
and the bits and pieces she sent forth
were nothing but divine
deeply rich
vibrant colors
that truly awoke my creative mind
and as i started seeing more and more
that she had sent my way
i became speechless
in awe
with each piece i came to hold
the gorgeous works she weaves into each piece
reminds me of a elaborate painting
a picture so clear through needles and thread
as i continued on
i kept thinking
it can't get any better than this
fascinating
right
makes you want to touch it...no???
these
dominoes
i had seen these on her blog
and was quite taken by the beautiful process
ever so sweet is she to send a few my way
isn't the contrast of colors just gorgeous
more you say
yes
this dear ones clever creative
heart is ever so big
and i kept thinking just the same
each piece
i held
i touched
i sat completely entwined
engaged
engulfed
she filled me full of wonder
magic and enchantment
it is hard to sum up the beauty felt and recieved
i have yet to create with any of the pieces
possibly because when i look at them
touch them
i see each as a piece art in just as they are
kind of afraid to mess them up
hehehe
THANK YOU
just doesn't seem quite good enough
it has been an honor
and pleasure sharing this exchange
you have opened my eyes
shook my mind
showing me unlimited possibilities
that lay waiting
if one chooses to create
if ever you want to treat for your eyes
a wee sparkle or glimpse of magic in your day
do please stumble on over
and visit this

















12 comments:
Each picture of what she sent you is more amazing than the last!!! Love the dominos!
Creativity at its best! Thank you for sharing her art. I will visit, now!
Wishing you a magical week, filled with goodness, joy, peace, love and health!
those are all just amazing and whimsical. I love love love the white tree.
so many gifts to play with...I feel inspired just looking at the photos...enjoy the bounty!
Such a wonderful gift from someone with amazing talent.
Mary
Woweee...gorgeous..such truly beautiful and awe-inspiring treasures..she is quite magical indeed..shine on and enjoy your new gems!!
victoria~
Hi,dear,dear Serendipity:-)*
Thank you SO very much for share these wonderful Fantasy world of Anne Marie with us!!!
That's so true...imagination and fantasy of man are endless and beautiful!!!
Cheers,Love to you,
***Violetta***
what wonderful little blessings you received and I can so see how they made your creative mind jump... gorgeous.
oh my goodness, so incredibly beautiful!
breathtakingly so.
these are absolutely delicious. my eyes are happy, thanks! :D
WOW - what amazing and beautiful treasures! Anne Marie is so talented. Thank you for sharing her with us all. :) Theresa
Oh my wow! I see what you mean about each piece already being art!
I told myself I wasn't going to comment for several posts since I'm playing catchup, but these were sooo pretty! Ok...from this point forward, I will read several posts before commenting. Even if I have to sit on my hands! ;)
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~