"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets you in the way of what others think..."
my beliefs include many, constantly seeking knowledge, not needing one particular label that defines me nor trying to justify my thoughts to anyone else but me...this is my life and i am living it my way...bringing happiness to my inner soul.
the photos & content posted here are mine unless otherwise stated...please do not borrow without asking tofallorstumbleupon at live dot com
15 comments:
Beautiful and delicate!
That is all just beautiful...and such truth!
That is beautiful. I am so glad you're back. Missed you in the mornings.
Mary
Oh wow thats awesome!!!!
Simply awesome
Thanks for stopping by my blog..
i am following you using Google Friend Connect..
follow me back if you like
Your detail is incredible. Perfect shot.
I SO love this...beautiful. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a note! I'm glad to meet you :)
Bittersweet. We have to stop looking without really looking. Thanks for the zoom in.
Moving photo, and I love the quote you chose to go with it :) Thank you for visiting my blog. Happy WW :)
I love your photo/ quote combo!
I followed your blog with GFC!
Beautiful capture.
Beautiful. And True.
So true, all we have to do is open our eyes. Lovely shot. :)
what inspiring words...
tnx for sharin!
stunning foto! ^0^
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~