i did it
i really did
i cut out the template from
then stared blankly
looking at it
and was ready to give up
before i had even begun
this is my problem with creating
i become a perfectionist
i have a hard time starting
as i do not want to make a mistake
so i came here...
browsed online for some ideas
and then it came to me
i
had
skeleton leaves
from our wedding i had saved
i was off
that hestitation went out flying
and inspiration filled me
so without further ado...
~my faery guardian paperdoll~
i think
she is kind of sweet
ok
i think
she is SWEET
~one can always DREAM throughout the day~

c.jpg)
c.jpg)
13 comments:
I love your faery guardian paperdoll.
When I was a little girl, I loved and played with paperdolls. I liked them better than dolls. TeeHee! What fun and flashback to little girl days!
Thank you for turning me onto that site. I love paperdolls and love what you have done with yours.
Mary
found my way here via Cottage Garden Studio, love this piece! I had a quote I posted on my blog you may like..."I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for, Perfection is God's business." (Michael j. Fox)
Hi Faerwillow,
I had run across that site and was intrigued by the paper doll templates, as well....it's on my list of projects I still want to do.
Yours is beautiful :)
Thank you for the kind comments you made about my mermaid paintings! The more I paint, the more I learn :)
Smiles,
Cameron
Goodness me dearest Faerwillow, we always seem to be in the same mind space at the same time. So much possibility and so much fear of it not being perfect. You did so well to let go - she is beautiful!!
xx
Big hugs - I'm not getting around as much as usual, you may have noticed. Making the most of the sunshine ;-)
I love what you did with your fairy guardian. I also have been to that site and have used the mermaid one.....I love paper dolls. Yours is so very sweet and dreamy ;0)
Gorgeous! Earthy and ethereal all at once!
she's so pretty - so lovely :}
What a beautiful little fairy to grace your world with. She IS sweet. :)
She is just beautiful! Very creative :) I would like to start doing more mixed-media work like this. Well done! I hope you're having a great week ~Lauren
she IS sweet.
the best thing i ever did for my creativity was give up perfectionism. :)
I love your doll beautiful... you have inspired me to try my hand at it... love the colors...
She is beautiful. I love this!
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~