remember the leaf masks
well they are finally fired and glazed
my littles had their last recital yesterday
and we were able to pick them up
if i may say
i think they turned out quite nice
royal blue
gray
green
brown
now
for my project this past week
i have been trying
to take a few minutes
each day
now that life is slowing down
to doodle again
~in silence i will be~
~sometimes we need to
dip our toes
in the waters unknown~
~what you have been up to?~









14 comments:
I am loving "Dip your toes in the waters unknown," such a great thought! The leaf masks are amazing, love them! Hope you are having a great day....
joycee
Oh, those little leaf masks are just adorable! And love your doodles too!
Those masks are sooo cool! And I love your little doodles. Wonderful!
Wow...the masks are so beautiful and original!
I love your sketches too...so whimsical :-)
The masks are amazing. I keep going back to their expressions-love them.
Oooooo....I LOVE the doodle of the Tree! So pretty!
The masks did turn out lovely...yes, you MAY say so yourself! ;oP
your masks are wonderful! I wonder what you will make with them... fun.
I love your sketches, they are full of your lovely spirit.
Those leaf masks turned out fantastic - and your "doodles" are wonderful (I could see a collection of them in a book!). xoxo
I really enjoy the personality that you put into each individual mask. I dare say that I can feel the different seasons in each one. You did an awesome job!!
And I totally adore your doodles. I used to be a doodler and have forgotten what great fun it can be. Yours make me think of a whimsical children's book coming to life. May your week be blessed!
Faith, trust, and faerie dust~
I love to doodle too and I love seeing your doodles this week. Great project! Also, those masks are just awesome.
love the doodle . i'm not good at that. rose
The leaf masks turned out fabulously!!! Well done! And your doodles are terrific.
Amazing. LOVE the masks and glad to hear you're doodling. Keep sharing them with us; they're lovely.
Doodles are fun. Yours look more like actual things than my doodles do. Doodles do, ha!
Love the leaf masks too!
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~