What do you wish to awaken?
courage...i wish to awaken my courage from within
to walk with audacity...not letting my inner fear stop me
determination as it once was
to set forth and achieve all i wish to try
to take steps daily that provoke me to step outside the quiet path
without hesitation...to be bold and brave
fearless
i want to jump on this crazy thing called life
and allow it to take flight
to lead me and guide me
in the directions i have stayed so far away from
i wish to invoke, inspire and infuse courage within me
to lead me and guide me
in the directions i have stayed so far away from
i wish to invoke, inspire and infuse courage within me



15 comments:
We must both need a little courage, I blogged about that very same word! Great minds think alike I say : )
and so it is faerwillow, and so it is...
my the adventure begin.
much love
Absolutely thrilling to read! My word for myself this year is Fearless - you've expressed it so very well!
As faerwillow wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. (and for us all - the world needs our courage)
As Faerwillow wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
as faerwillow wishes for herself so i wish for her also.
i hope you find that courage to take flight!
Oooooh. I love your wish today... so inspiring and those words are fabulous! As Faerwillow wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Hey Faerwillow,
congrats on blogging award! that's super. enjoyed hear more about you in the 7's section. Cool illustration above. we are all like the cowardly lion - we are naturally courageous, just can't always see it. I wish for you to see it.
Be fearless! Giulietta the muse
http://www.giuliettathemuse.com
Thank you for the award dear Faerwillow. And to you I wish for your courage to awaken fully and envelop you in its strength. May you blossom and fly high on that crazy thing called life... Blessings dearie
As Faerwillow wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Ah yes, courage, I remember thee.
As Faerwillow wishes for herself, I wish for her also - ROAR!
As Faerwillow wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. MAy you awaken to the fearlessness inside and walk boldly in life.
I love the fairy picture you posted.
Wow! I love your awakened spirit!
As Faerwillow wishes for herself, so I wish for her as also.
As Faerwillow wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
This is my first time visiting your site - thanks for sharing your visions. And I could use some fearlessness myself . . .
As courageous faerwillow wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.
As Faerwillow wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Whoot Let Fly with all of the courage my friend...be audacious and brave!!
Hugs, Sarah
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~