Yart over yonder at http://urban-eco.blogspot.com/
teased our taste buds with her picture of Lemon Jelly...
my mouth was watering oh so badly
and in her post below she further says
a link for Marisa over yonder at http://www.foodinjars.com/
who tantalizes you even more by her Lemon Curd...uuuggghhh
can you tell this hit a spot with me!
so thank you both for such
beauitul pictures information motivation inspiration
and recipes....
i had stock up shopping yesterday
and lookie lookie what i stumbled upon
what was discovered by me
as if waiting...calling my name
MEYER LEMONS
a huge container full
and ironically
my mother in law had just gifted me a whole new box
of canning jars!
so lemon curd will be brewing in the kitchen today
knitting and crocheting and a calender to be made
a visit with family
a few calls to loved ones far away
a dreamboard waiting patiently to be
paperswap gathering
the day is still young
what more can i say
pondering breakfast as loved one still lay
possibly blueberry Lemon waffles their way
hoping the clouds will lift and the rain drift away
a composting bucket waiting to be emptied
wanting to nourish the soil that awaits
and some prunning of plants and trees
i guess that should be enough for me
oh and always
SAVOR my moments with loved ones
this is what my hands will be doing today...

5 comments:
I have never heard of anyone making their own lemon curd! I'm sure it will be awesome. Enjoy your weekend, sounds like it will be full!
i love your poetic "insights" & your photos are fantastic!
please stop by & pick up an award if you'd like...
http://imagesofaphotogallery.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-award.html
Sounds like a lovely day! I love lemon curd too.
Lemons taste like summer. I would love something lemony right now. Hey! I think I have an unopened box of lemon cookies somewhere. Hooray - I'm inspired!
that is the most vibrant yellow! enjoy the tangy goodness. xo m.
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~