i have been eagerly awaiting its arrival
and yesterday my little one went to the mail box
me watching anxiously as the little hand pulled out the envelope
my heart jumped as i knew what it held...
had a giveaway awhile back
and i was the lucky winner!
this picture looked so sweet
but
let me say
it is oh so DIVINE in person
SARAH~ thank you sooo...
LOVE...LOVE...LOVE

3 comments:
That will brighten your January winter day! I just love Sarah's fat little bumblebees!
Great picture - fairies and bumble bees would brighten anyone's day!
Oh oh oh hon..so glad it got there safe and sound.. I always worry!! Whoot!! So glad ya like it! I was so excited when I drew your name!!
Have been all tied up with the OWOH giveaway I have not been visiting anywhere!! Hugs to you hon, Sarah
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~