“Silence is a fence around wisdom”
German Proverb quote
pic by~ www.meninmac.fr/2009/03/31/winter-rain/
i just came across this & thought i would share....
pic by~ www.meninmac.fr/2009/03/31/winter-rain/
i just came across this & thought i would share....
to me, the one who can sit in silence, absorb all around is gaining more insight
than the one who babbles on & on,
never taking a moment to truly look & listen & be in the present.


10 comments:
That is a beautiful and thought provoking proverb. I love your blog title.
Good quotation!
That is clever. I used to be like that!
I used to ride a motorcycle too!
Happy 6WS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
..
What a beautiful quote to stumble upon...
Awesome quote!
Very thought provoking - as usual - thank you!
Yet, I sit in silence - thoughtless.
Cheers!
JzB
Very interesting sentiment indeed. I plan to shush more next year. We'll see how far I get with that.
Thanks for playing 6WS!
So wise... & something that as a talker & bad about INSTANTLY speaking my mind, I'm working on silence a bit more...
That is a great thought. I never thought of it like that before! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment
~your thoughts i do adore...thank you so for taking time to leave your words of wisdom~